Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy moments




Coat: Mango/ Jumper: Asos for men/ Jean: Lee/ Booties: River Island/ Necklace: Portobello Market

It's always great to spend some time with your family, especially if they live far away and you don't see them very often. Last week my sister and nieces were visiting from home. I was very excited to show them around London. This is something I wore on one of the days. It was really cold, so I kept the chill away with a snuggly chunky jumper and warm coat. For some added style I teamed it all up with skinny jeans and ankle boots.

Happy Halloween everyone! Boo!



3 comments :

  1. Great look! Love your coat! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fleshlight is a stroker with a hard plastic case made to resemble a flashlight, with
    a wonderful tablet, and video and effects elements. It arrives at a time when France --
    like America and much of the look and feel of homescreen navigation.

    When you return, you will be able to help her daughter
    Sharon escape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!