Friday, October 05, 2012

LBD






Dress: Alexander McQueen/ Heels: Gina/ Clutch: Anya Hindmarch/ Necklace: Bulgari 


Here are few shoots of my outfit I wore for our last dinner night in Portugal. For this occasion I pulled out my favorite little black dress. I bought it few years ago before the tragic death of A.McQueen - it keeps a special  place in my heart . Have a great weekend, as for me I'm going to get some adrenalin. We're off to watch boxing tonight in Kings Cross and will be 'roller coastering' tomorrow when we hit Thorpe Park. Bring it on! Have a great one everyone. X






8 comments :

  1. Srunning style. :))

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sure, following you on GFC and Bloglovin(#4).

      Kisses dear. :)

      Delete
  2. you looks so adorable <3

    anyway mind to follow each other? just let me know ;)

    please kindly visit my blog at
    www.jiglycious.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. already following you back via GFC and bloglovin :)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress!, i love the combination !
    You have a great blog!, i'm following you now :)
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice dress, love the total black look!
    You have a nice blog by the way, I'm following you now. I hope you can visit my blog and follow me back if you like it :)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress!! your blog is nice! maybe we follow each other? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow you look sooo gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!