Friday, September 12, 2014

Insta// August




Highlight of August on my instagram. My 31 birthday celebration, trip to Barcelona. Road trip over Italy and wedding of my best friend in Tuscany.It couldn't be any better! X


Lovely meal, delicious and healthy. What can be better?! Granger & Co, London
Meet my new best friend - Sony A5000
What can be more fun then selfie?! Couple selfie ...LOL
You are simply the best city in the world!  London
Hat moment...
As always great to see this guys :)))) London
Glass of beautiful Spanish wine in-between sightseeing sessions! Barcelona
Pina Colada by the pool, kind of tradition already;))) Barcelona
Beautiful flowers from my loving boyfriend on my birthday!
The day when we got THE DRESS, followed by celebration with some drinks:) Portobello star, London
Cool place to eat and of course to drink :) 

Josef, Zurich

Beautiful lake on the road over Alps from Switzerland to Italy, Lake Lucerne
First stop in Italy, and the first thing i have to have is - gelato! Lake Magore, Stressa
Isla Bella, Lake Maggiore
Next stop is famouse Cinque Terre -  "The Five Lands".Manarola
Lights of Pisa
Breathtaking view from our room in Tuscany, where we came for a wedding of my best friend. San Gimignano
The Big Day has come, beautiful wedding of Zoe and Andy. San Gimignano, Italy
The last stop Lake Como! Como,Italy
On the way to the last dinner of our Italian Adventure:) Como, Italy


































2 comments :

  1. love it all, tanya. that stripy dress has to be my favourite. well, that and a gelato, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, means a lot to me!